Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just Ponderin'


I have a few posts up my sleeve but I'm really weighing on whether or not to post them as I know that they may conjure up some anger in my HUGE readership. I know this blog is for me and my realities and my journey but I just don't want to stir a hornets nest if my words are not taken the way I intend them.

Geez...have I built up enough drama? So, reader(s), I'm going to pray about this some more and then I'll make the decision on whether it is best for me to keep these thoughts between God and me or if it might be ok to publish this for the world to read.

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

Well, now you have us all curious! I hope everything is going well and that you're okay!!

Anonymous said...

POST the heck out of it....we are here for you, Kelly. You are loved beyond measure...never forget that. Hugs.