Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Version of a Photo Dump

I don't have a smart phone so I can't post some cool photo dump that people with the iPhones periodically do and I don't have any cool apps to make my photos look old or whatever. What I do have is a camera and I take it everywhere and so I'm going to dump some of my more recent photos on here. Why? Because I love my family, I love our travels, and I love our life :) Basketball in the c-c-c-old!
Briege & Keagan toughing it out in the cold - there's that Indiana blood :)
Better weather for some b-ball w/ Briege, Keagan, and Murphy
...again
St. Ignatius class of 2016!!
Bill and Sugar (before her summer shave - she looks like a homeless dish rag in the picture)
First time on an airplane - going to Bonita Springs, FL (Easter Break 2012)
The kiddos in the airport
Finally, pool time!!!
Lots of "in the air" shots at the pool
The kids first day on Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs
Amazing sunsets in Florida
Keagan, well, being Keagan - hee hee!
Briege and hubby, Bill
The Family in Bonita 2012

No comments: